Twitter

Monday, December 12, 2011

Wreath, Christmas Spirit, on Better Homes and Gardens------Would love your Vote.

Christmas Spirit- Featured on Better Homes and Gardens Holiday Wreath Site

                                      Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

A few weeks ago a friend sent me a link to the Better Homes and Gardens Holiday Wreath Contest. I was intrigued, and thought that I may enter it if I found the time to make the perfect one. The other day i was in the mood to decorate so decided to take the wreath, even though not perfect, outside to photograph by the barn. This is the picture of my wreath above. We have it hanging above the mantle now.

If you like it would you consider voting for it on the Better Homes and Gardens link:
http://www.bhg.com/photos/bhg-photo-contests/holiday-wreath/5549300004/?photoId=5530000003

Click Link.
Click FB "Like" that is the vote. You can vote once a day. Through Friday. (Short contest :)
Please leave a comment too! Would love to hear from you on the link ;)

Super excited, as this is the first time that I've entered an online contest like this.....prize for the winner is $250. Possible wreath photo in BHG Magazine. Hope you like my wreath, if you have a chance to vote that would be GREAT! I know we are all knee deep in Christmas preparations, so I completely understand if you are too busy ;)  

P.S. I hiked the mountains yesterday, 13 miles. 3 miles were straight up the mountain....having a hard time getting around today! So sore.  Planning a New Year's Eve 5 K run with my daughter. Thought maybe I should start pushing the exercise a little more. Anyone else working out in the colder temperatures outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment